Prepay by 12/15:
- Pay For Any Session Daily – $50 Prepay by 12/15
- Pay For FULL Session 1 or 2 – $200 Prepay by 12/15
- Pay For FULL Program – $370 Prepay by 12/15
- Pay for Any Session Rising Stars – $60 Prepay by 12/15
- Pay for Full Program Rising Stars – $99 Prepay by 12/15
Prepay by 12/21:
- Pay For Any Session Daily – $60 Prepay by 12/15
- Pay For FULL Session 1 or 2 – $220 Prepay by 12/15
- Pay For FULL Program – $400 Prepay by 12/15
Prepay On Day/Week Of Practice:
- Pay For Any Session Daily – $70 Prepay by 12/15
- Pay For FULL Session 1 or 2 – $260 Prepay by 12/15
Sibling or Group Discounts (Call Before):
- more than 2 players 10% DISCOUNT
- more than 5 players 15% DISCOUNT
Winter Training Benefits
- Individual skills development
- Off season development
- Regionally based, meet new friends, play against new competition
- 3 seasons to select from – Choose your month or register for all! (Winter, Spring and Summer)
Players Already Signed Up
Each Team Has Limited Number of Players To ensure proper training and adequate skill building each team has a limited number of players.
Winter Session Structure
- Ball Mastery: Provides maximum contact time with the ball for every player, optimizing session time.
- Skill Development: A challenging environment will push players to make decisions. Due to the variations of these activities, players will experience their technical repetitions in many different ways, but all with relevance to the game/learning outcomes.
- Individual & Group Tactics: Designed to develop the skill into a directionally correct, game-like activity that builds on the skill from the development phase of the training session.
- Daily Games: Will tie all learning into ‘the match’. Small Sided Games (2v2, 3v3, 4v4 max.) will maximize players contact with the ball.