The Reghecampf Winter Soccer Camps offers the unique and exciting opportunity to experience specialized soccer training through a partnership with one of the world’s most successful youth soccer team and their coaches. Our Academy is committed to changing the landscape of US soccer by developing, training and producing technically proficient and tactically sound players. With an innovative curriculum that develops skills, speed and confidence in players of all ages and abilities, Reghecampf Soccer Camps provide boys and girls with the rare opportunity to receive high-level soccer coaching from a team of expert’s right in the heart of their own community. In addition to teaching new skills and improving game performance, each Winter Soccer Camp provides lessons in character development, cultural education and is the most fun your child can have learning the sport they love!
- SESSION 1: Wednesday - Dec 26-th, 2018 Thursday - Dec 27-th, 2018 Friday - Dec 28-th, 2018 Saturday - Dec 29-th, 2018
- SESSION 2: Wednesday - Jan 2-nd, 2019 Thursday - Jan 3-rd, 2019 Friday - Jan 4-th, 2019 Saturday - Jan 5-th,2019
IMPROVE YOUR TECHNICAL & TACTICAL SKILLS
The training sessions of the Reghecampf Academy Soccer Camp have been designed for players to improve the fundamental techniques of soccer. Players will be given a complete perspective on tactics to understand each role and position.
At Reghecampf Soccer Academy we have amazing coaches, innovative practices, and a unique cultural and educational twist that combine for a one-of-a-kind spring camp experience! With a full-time recruitment and training program that recruits coaches from throughout Las Vegas and surrounding areas, we have thousands of qualified candidates to choose from. We only recruit the most talented and enthusiastic coaches who have a genuine interest in providing your players with a memorable and positive experience for youth spring camps!
- DAILY ….. $50
- FULL SESSION 1 or 2 …. $200
- FULL PROGRAM …. $370
- $60/SESSION or $99 for PROGRAM
Winter Session Structure
- Ball Mastery: Provides maximum contact time with the ball for every player, optimizing session time.
- Skill Development: A challenging environment will push players to make decisions. Due to the variations of these activities, players will experience their technical repetitions in many different ways, but all with relevance to the game/learning outcomes.
- Individual & Group Tactics: Designed to develop the skill into a directionally correct, game-like activity that builds on the skill from the development phase of the training session.
- Daily Games: Will tie all learning into ‘the match’. Small Sided Games (2v2, 3v3, 4v4 max.) will maximize players contact with the ball.
REGISTER YOUR PLAYER
In the first part of the day, the sessions are focused and run by separate coaches for each position:
- RISING STARS: U6 (4-6 years)
- GROUP GREEN: U8 (6-7 years)
- GROUP BLUE: U10 (8-9 years)
- GROUP RED: U12 (9-10 years)
- GROUP YELLOW: U14 (11-12 years)
PAY & SECURE SPOT:
To secure your children(s) spot on the Winter Camp
please use one of the secure payment options that fits you:
Please pay separately for each child:
Winter CAMP for RISING STARS
For the first time ever our academy will host RECREATIONAL RISING STARS WINTER CAMP for children under 6 (3yr to 6yr) that want to learn the game and play with age appropriate teammates !